Hella Crazy LIFE

I have no excuse as to why I haven't posted in a while. I'll breeze through the last month or so in once sentence. Are you ready? I've been busy: school started, Sam ended, work's crazy, and I'm tired.

As for school, which is the central sphere of influence for me at the moment, I'm in two literature classes (which I enjoy) and two human rights courses (which entail a lot more reading than I would have expected). And let's not forget French. Ugh, french.

Anyways, I've been working on my papers for my Victorian Novel class (sado-masochism in Wuthering Heights) and my Honors project through Violence, Conflict, and Human Rights which involves reading novels about human rights conflict and examining whether I think that there's a moral/ethical breach somewhere when an outsider decides to write a book about atrocities which have nothing to do with them. So on top of the 25 books or so that are required for my classes, I've taken on two extra. Yep.

But I thrive when I'm over-worked with no sleep. So I'm not terribly worried about my work load, although I do love complaining about it.

In other news, er...I've got nothing. Haven't been writing very much, although every day I get new ideas for Alex and Phae, or at least things become a little more clear and their characterization more concrete. I'll probably post a picture of my storyboard sometime. But right now, I'm off to do my analysis of Great Expectations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment