Hella Crazy Month...

The last time that I posted here was around October, which is really depressing. So much has been going on.

So let me start off by saying that I quit NaNoWriMo, again, but this time at nine days in. I have multiple reasons for doing so this time around which include, but are not limited to: I got sick, I hated my characters, I had no plot, I'm still addicted to writing fan-fiction for Hetalia, and I have three papers due within the next two weeks. As much as I hate being a quitter, I would have killed myself. Or all of my characters, even though they all would deserve it.

So I've been thinking about my ACTUAL novel and have been deciding on some of the elements of religion and sexuality that I want to include. Progress is progress is progress, right?

I still have all A's, at the moment. That's good.

But my personal life is kind of in the shitter. I won't go into great detail as most people already know the story, but I've been "dating" this guy for almost three months now and realized that I don't give a shit about him. I care as little for him as he does for me, at this point. And I'm only sad that it took me this long to realize it when I've been stressed out and upset for the last three months. Boys suck. No offense to the good guys who do exist out there. I'm just really not into dating right now. If it happens at some later date, cool. I don't want it right now, though.

Maybe after law school. And after I have a lucrative, fulfilling career. And after I bought a little cottage in the woods for myself and my three dogs. And after I sell my first novel. And after...And after...

Anyway, I should be studying or researching for my papers. One rough draft is due on Friday. And I haven't really started it yet...even though I have all of my sources. Time to get busy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear that you're doing well in school, but I can't say I was worried at all, haha. I hope everything works out between you and Sam though. I'm not really in your life anymore, but I still care a lot for your well-being. (Especially the whole brain-heart disconnect? That's as scary as Glenn Beck being elected president.) Hope you end the semester on a very positive note! :)

Post a Comment